Official Contest Rules:
• Open to teachers and librarians in the US only.
• One video entry per person.
• Each entry must include a completed and signed submission form.
• Entry must be in a valid video format (AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, M4V, or MOV) and cannot exceed 3 minutes. File size cannot exceed 10 GB.
• Entry must include the cover of the book and have a positive message of how we should treat our natural resources. One idea: Tell us what projects or activities you and your class will be doing to celebrate Earth Day. Be creative!
• All submissions must be received by midnight EST on Monday, April 30.
Enter for your chance to win signed copies of Julian Lennon's newest picture book for your class!